BuBBa Jungle Pie
DRY FLOWER SATIVA (THC 24+%)
The Jungle Pie cannabis strain is a relatively new hybrid Sativa strain that has quickly gained popularity among cannabis enthusiasts. The exact origins of this strain are not well-documented but genetics out of California have been used to develop the cross; it is a cross between the Jungle Cake and Wedding Pie strains.
Jungle Cake x Wedding Pie (Selected Phenotype)
The buds are dense and compact with a classic indica bud structure. The buds are usually a vibrant green colour to almost white with orange and sometimes purple hairs, and they are covered in a thick layer of trichomes, which gives them a sticky, frosty appearance. The calyxes, which are the small, protective structures that surround the flowers, can be quite swollen and rounded, giving the buds a plump and juicy appearance. Overall, Jungle Pie buds are visually striking and highly resinous.
- Caryophyllene (3.05 mg/g): This spicy terpene is also found in black pepper and cloves, and is known for its anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties.
- Limonene (4.01 mg/g): This citrusy terpene is also found in lemon and other citrus fruits, and is known for its mood-enhancing and stress-reducing effects.
- Myrcene (2.37 mg/g): This earthy and musky terpene is also found in hops and mangoes, and is known for its sedative and relaxing effects.
- Pinene (0.82 mg/g): This pine-scented terpene is also found in pine needles and other coniferous trees, and is known for its anti-inflammatory and bronchodilator properties.
- Humulene (1.08 mg/g): This terpene has a woody and earthy aroma and is known for its appetite-suppressing and anti-inflammatory effects.
Jungle Pie is reported to have a variety of medicinal qualities, many of which are attributed to its unique combination of cannabinoids and terpenes. While scientific research on the specific medical benefits of Jungle Pie is limited, anecdotal evidence suggests that it may be useful for treating the following conditions:
- Anxiety and Depression: Jungle Pie’s mood-enhancing and stress-reducing properties may make it useful for those suffering from anxiety or depression.
- Pain and Inflammation: The anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties of some of Jungle Pie’s terpenes, such as caryophyllene and pinene, may make it useful for treating chronic pain and inflammation.
- Insomnia: Jungle Pie’s sedative and relaxing effects may make it useful for those suffering from insomnia or other sleep disorders.
- Nausea and Loss of Appetite: The appetite-stimulating properties of some of Jungle Pie’s terpenes, such as limonene and terpinolene, may make it useful for treating nausea and loss of appetite.
- Creative Enhancement: Some users report increased creativity and focus when consuming Jungle Pie, which may make it useful for artists, musicians, and other creative professionals.
Jungle Pie is a potent and enjoyable strain with a unique flavour and aroma profile. The flavour is similarly earthy / creamy, with a hint of spice on the exhale. It has a relatively fast onset of effects, with users typically feeling the effects within minutes of consumption depending on method of consumption. The effects are relaxing and euphoric and have a sedative effect on the body, which can lead to feelings of physical heaviness or couch-lock. Some users also report a mild body buzz and increased creativity.